Attention Middlebury College Community:
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is collecting donations for the annual Winter Clothing Closet, a clothing benefit drive for new international and U.S. students who are in need of warm clothing items.
We are seeking gently-used or like-new winter clothing, particularly coats, hats, gloves and footwear/boots.
You can support the effort by dropping donations in collection boxes between now and October 18, 2017 at any of the following locations:
• Athletics Complex – Inside the main entrance by the information desk
• Davis Family Library – Near the circulation desk
• Dining Halls: Atwater, Ross and Proctor – Inside main entrances
• McCullough Student Center – Near the lower-level entrance to Crossroads
• Service Building/ISSS Office – On the second floor of the Service Building, Suite 200
• Sunderland/Dana Auditorium – Inside the main entrance
• 700 Exchange Street – Inside the main entrance
A very big thank you to all of the offices hosting collection boxes and to all of you who are able to contribute. The Winter Clothing Closet will be held on Thursday, October 19.
Questions? Please contact Joani Taylor at email@example.com or 802-443-5858.