This is the second part of my “Creative Autobiography” (CLICK here to go to Part 1), prepared for my Arts Course this fall semester, called- “The creative process”, led by Middlebury College professor Claudio Medeiros. He asked us to turn this in, so that he can get to know us through our initial creative experiences. Here is what I came up with…
19. When confronted with superior intelligence or talent how do u respond? I absorb it. Greet it. Try to share my knowledge of its presence with others.
When faced with impending success or the threat of failure, how do you respond? By giving the best of myself and not giving up.
21. When you work, do you love to process or the result? I love when I have both- the pleasures of walking the Way and the joy of reaching the aim and being able to both look back and decide where to head to next.
22. Does your reach ever exceed your grasp? Always.
23. What is your ideal creative activity? Creating something (book, organization, project) that will inspire people and create value.
What is your greatest fear as a creative being? Being shallow. Following patterns, but never succeeding to be truly creative and innovative.
25. What is your greatest fear in life? Not leaving a trace.
26. What is the likelihood of the answers of the previous 3 questions happening? Possible, but highly unlikely events.
What is your greatest dream? My 8th grade dream: To change the world.
28. What is your idea of mastery? When the skill you practice becomes a natural part of yourself and you see the whole world through its prism.
29. What medium would you like to be able to dabble in? Mostly creative writing, acting, dance and self-directing
30. What medium would you like to master? My confidence; self-containment. I don’t want to ever have a relationship which is not based on personal preference and selection, but on some sort of a need or fear.
31. What are you excellent at? Improvising.
32. What are you terrible at? There is not a concrete thing I can mention. I am excellent and terrible at different things at different moments. Even If I say a single thing, it might not be true anymore (as is the case with my being a great procrastinator)
33. Which answers would you most like to change?
Thanks for reading!