As always, we hope to call your attention to items that captured ours and alert you to events that you won’t want to miss. If you have a news item that you think we’d be interested in, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are SAT scores deal breakers in college admissions? Middlebury’s Bob Clagett tackles this question on the New York Times‘s higher ed blog The Choice.
- Did you miss journalist John Hockenberry when he came to campus? We have you covered. How about John Irving? We have you covered there, too.
- This Aunt Des person sure is getting a lot of attention. What is she up to?
- Ron Liebowitz wants to know: What are the pros and cons of promoting or marketing the College?
- Big plans are under way to honor Professor Murray Dry during Homecoming Weekend.
- If you’re in the area, you might want to head over to the Little City of Vergennes this weekend or next for a performance of the children’s classic The Wind in the Willows. The word on the street is that three folks from Middlebury’s Library and Information Services absolutely steal the show.