FF New York is looking for a New Business Intern to help assist our Business Development team in developing new client opportunities and supporting day-to-day operations in the New York office. Full and part time positions available.
The New Business Intern Will Be Expected To:
- Be a key part of the team.
- Support the Business Development team throughout the assessment of initial leads and prospect exploration, working closely with internal stakeholders on various deliverables, conducting research on prospective clients and developing business angles.
- Be comfortable with research and business analysis.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the clients’ business strategy, competitive advantage, product/service offerings, and points of friction.
- Spot opportunities.
- Analyze a client’s business objectives and strategize how the agency can provide creative effective solutions.
- Create and sharpen presentations.
- Assist in the development of proposal and pitch materials and make our thinking shine.
- Contribute to our culture.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Agency’s values, mission, and strategy across all industries and verticals.
- Be on time and on target.
- Be comfortable working within tight timelines and have the flexibility to adapt on the fly to unexpected opportunities and challenges.
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Devise strategies for business growth to be discussed with the team.
Education and Experience:
- Earning a Bachelor’s Degree at a 4-year university
- Prior Agency or internship experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and self-starting mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Deadline date: Wednesday, May 8 at 5pm.
Click here to apply in Handshake!