Curious and engaged minds thrive at McMaster-Carr. A career in Management Development offers talented and driven college graduates the opportunity to chart their path to management. Whether you studied anthropology or English, you can rise to the challenge of managing a successful business. Navigate your managerial path at your own speed through hands-on operational experience in a stimulating environment. Check out the posting and apply at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1115416/share_preview.
Why Management Development at McMaster-Carr:
· Experiential Learning: Understand the inner workings of the company and learn firsthand—through cross-functional collaboration—how our business is run. Business experts mentor you, but development at McMaster-Carr is self-driven: embrace the opportunity to explore, ask questions, be challenged, and make an impact.
· Talented Colleagues: Participate in open, thoughtful dialogue about how we can make our business better with colleagues who have varied academic and professional backgrounds.
· Opportunities for Growth: Directly impact the business through process improvement, project management, and people management while building a robust portfolio of skills and strengths.
· Comprehensive Benefits: McMaster-Carr is a privately held company that values employees and provides a modern environment in which you can do great work. Additionally, you will enjoy robust health benefits, 100% graduate school tuition reimbursement, and competitive compensation.
Your Path to Management: Immerse yourself in projects across various departments of the company from the initial stages of research and analysis to implementing your recommendations. You will be challenged every day to develop your team, run a successful operation, and collaborate with your colleagues while continuing to innovate. Everyone’s path is different and driven by their success. Recent graduates have begun their careers by:
· Developing and launching mobile and tablet applications
· Monitoring changes in customers’ needs and implementing ideas for quick and helpful service
· Researching industries with high potential for sales to enhance business development strategies
What We Look For:
· Strong academic performance
· Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
· Eagerness to make an impact and a desire to push beyond the status quo
Want to learn more? Discover who in your network has grown with us through LinkedIn, watch what McMaster-Carr does, check us out on Facebook, and visit our website.
McMaster-Carr: Propelling Careers Forward Since 1901 Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Cleveland, OH; Princeton, NJ; Atlanta, GA
McMaster-Carr is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/VET/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity