This 6-week, one hour workshop series will help participants to support students struggling with overwhelming emotions. Workshop participants will be trained in: recognizing and describing mental health concerns, understanding ineffective and effective coping strategies for mental health challenges, responding to students with empathic listening skills, and making effective referrals to support services as needed.
- Monday, September 23rd — 12-1pm
- Monday, September 30th — 12-1pm
- Monday, October 7th — 12-1pm
- Tuesday October 15th — 12-1pm
- Monday October 28th — 12-1pm
- Monday November 4th — 12-1pm
All sessions will be hosted in the Mitchell Green Lounge in the McCullough Student Center.
Register at: go/supportingstudentsmidd
Space is limited to 10 participants
Instructor Contact Information:
Madeline Hope, Assistant Director of Health and Wellness Education