What’s a fast, effective way to publicize your event to a diverse body of students? Table tents!
Table tents are the 5×7″ posters that sit on the tables in the dining halls. Middlebury College departments, centers, students organizations, etc can reserve the table tents for one week (Friday to Friday). The Office of Sustainability Integration manages the table tent reservations. Visit go/tabletent for more information.
Coming in January 2015 – A new process for table tents:
Step 1. Reserve the table tents
- Email your reservation request with preferred dates to Kris Smith: email@example.com
- Table tents are put in on Friday afternoons and taken out on Friday mornings (we try to keep the switch to Fridays to make it simpler for Dining Services)
Step 2. Design your table tent announcement
- Dimensions: 5in wide x 7in tall
- Print the same announcement on both sides of paper.
- All table tents must include the phrase “Printed on 100% recycled paper.”
- Request your table tents to be printed on 100% recycled paper.
Step 3. Have your announcement approved.
- Send a draft of your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4. Print 130 copies of your table tent announcements.
- Use heavy weight paper to prevent bleeding through to the other side
Step 5. Drop off your table tents at the Office of Sustainability Integration in the Franklin Environmental Center at Hillcrest (Room 109) by 9am on the first day of your reservation.
- You will receive a reminder email from Kristin Smith about your reservation
- Bring your table tents to the Office of Sustainability Integration by 9:00 a.m. on the first day of your reservation (feel free to bring table tents a day or two earlier).
- A student worker will put up and take down your table tents in all three dining halls.
- If you want to receive your table tent back after the reservation, please let us know in advance. Otherwise, we will recycle them for you.
Questions? Call Kris Smith at 802.443.2536 or by email, email@example.com