We are working with the Office of Communications & Marketing to roll out new styles related to the identity system, including font and color changes. We applied the first iteration of these changes to the Office of the President website.
We have added a WordPress plugin to embed ThingLink interactive images.
Replacing files in Drupal appears to now be working as it did prior to the Drupal 7 upgrade. We have prepared documentation on how to replace File Uploads.
- WordPress Blogger Importer 0.9
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 2.1.7
- WordPress Post Types Order 18.104.22.168
- WordPress Recent Posts Widget Extended 0.9.9.2
- WordPress WP-PostRatings 1.82
- WordPress WP-PostViews 1.71
Tweaks and Changes
- The trailing slash on any request to any of our Drupal sites will now be removed. This removes confusion for search engines wondering which of the URLs is the canonical version. It will also make Google Analytics reports easier to understand, as there is now only one version of the URL.
- The sub-domain blse.middlebury.edu now exists and goes to the Bread Loaf School of English website.
- The MIIS wordmark no longer contains the “Formerly… ” text.
- When searching for files using the link in the Edit Console, URL encoded characters (such as %20 which represents the space character) will now be properly decoded before trying to find matching filenames.
- The miis_alumni Drupal view, which displays a list of stories about alumni from particular problems, will no longer print out two pagers at the bottom of the list, just one.
- Fixed an issue with Jetpack’s slideshow displays that was the result of a faulty merge operation in our version control system.
- The height of images in the flexslider slideshow on the sites.miis.edu homepage is no longer hard-coded to be 405px, allowing the image to resize proportionally depending on the browser window size.
- The BLOGS DOT MIDDLEBURY Landscape, Map, Metrics, Minimalist, Translucence, and Translucence Dark themes are no longer available to be enabled on new sites.
- The Dining Menus Drupal site has been updated to use the core Middlebury theme, allowing us to eliminate a third party theme system from our codebase.
- We have added the Google Tag Manager code to the Dining Menus, Reunion Yearbook, and Non-College Housing websites.