Dear campus community,
The Middlebury campus bike shop, with the support of library circulation services and the department of public safety, is proud to announce the Middlebury Bikeshare Program. This pilot program will serve to gauge interest in a more extensive bikeshare program, as well as to serve current campus cycling needs. Bikes will now be available for a 24 hour check-out at the Davis Family Library. In order to participate in the program you must:
1. Sign up for the program and sign the liability waiver at go/bikeshare
2. Receive your Middlebury Bikeshare Program sticker from the campus bike shop during regular operating hours. – Hours are Monday-Thursday: 7- 10 pm; Friday-Saturday: 3- 6 pm. Bike shop is located in the basement of Adirondack House
3. Present your student ID card, with sticker attached, at the Davis Family library to check out a bike.
4. Return bike, with lock and key securely attached, within 24 hours, or risk a frozen library account and return fines.
Special thanks to Wayne Darling of the Department of Public Safety, as well as Dan Frostman of Library Circulation Services, and all others that helped to make this program a reality.
- The Middlebury Campus Bike Shop