That it was less than 32 degrees out this morning.
But more importantly, it’s a signal that J-Term is just around the corner!
Still not sure of your J-Term plans? What about an internship?
There are still some awesome opportunities in MOJO. As the snow falls in January, you could be:
- putting your Spanish skills to use as an Advocacy Intern for the Vermont Immigration Project
- participating in development and strategic planning for the Fit Kids Foundation
- engaging with the local community at the Charter House Emergency Shelter
- working in a classroom at the Peck School
- or researching rural education in China for the REAP project.
For more information and to apply, visit MOJO today!