As classes get going, here at EIA (Education in Action) we wanted to put a few thoughts in your head about internships.
First of all, Winter Term is a great time to get some experience. Save the date for the information session on Tuesday, September 27. At 12:30 or 4:30, both sessions in Hillcrest 103. Come to learn all about applying for credit, or just to find out about some good opportunities.
In the meantime, here is a quick glimpse of some ‘hot’ opportunities in MOJO right now:
• Campus Education and Outreach Coordinator at Food and Water Watch. Deadline Sept 19. Can be done virtually here on campus.
• Food Sovereignty Campaign Intern, Rural Vermont Deadline Sept 19
• Program Coordinator at Girl Scouts of Green and White Mountains. Deadline Sept 25
• Web Content developer at Terry Bicycles in Burlington with TRUSTEE Liz Robert, deadline Sept 18.
• WT EMT class, Info session this Thurs at 5 pm in Axin 229. Deadline to apply is Oct 14
• WT Intern at Democracy for America. Deadline Oct 9
• WT Market Research Intern at Vtrim Online Solutions (weight loss and management) via alum and PAID, deadline October 9
• WT Research Intern at Peak XV Capital in NY via alum. Deadline Oct 9
• WT intern at Copper Canyon Press in Port Townsend WA. New this year. Deadline Oct 9
• WT Hunger Action intern at Presbytery of Philadelphia via alum. Deadline Oct 9
• WT Research and Web development intern at WowToyz in Vergennes. Deadline Oct. 9 Seems like cool, new opportunity.
• WT application for credit. Deadline is Oct 28 and all info is here: http://www.middlebury.edu/academics/resources/cso/students/internships/winter/wtforms
Interested in any of these? Head to MOJO right now and apply!