Google Apps Evaluation – Support
Chris Norris – google presenter, Jim Beauchemin – exchange presenter, Mary Backus – moderator
August 31, 2010, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
1. Live, “high touch” support – What will be different for LIS staff and community members when they ask for help?
2. Documentation – What will be different for community members and LIS staff when producing or accessing documentation?
3. Training – What will be different in how LIS delivers training and education, and in how community members learn to use services?
4. Crisis Management – What will be different when a community member needs immediate help to accomplish their work?
5. Administration – What opportunities exist for delegated administration for these two models?