Booeks, DVDs, and other physical materials can be placed on reserve at Olin Library, Mills College.
To coordinate this, please contact:
- Elissa Papendick 510.430.2377 email@example.com
Online resources (E-reserves)
Faculty may request book excerpts, journal articles, or sound files (either music or recorded text) to be placed on electronic reserves, in advance of the beginning of the session.
For electronic reserve (e-reserve) requests:
- Please complete the Eres Copyright Clearance form.
- Email this form with the scanned book excerpt or journal article in PDF format as an attachment to: Library Reserve Office at the Middlebury campus (firstname.lastname@example.org). If the Library owns the journal, we will provide a link to our database.
- For guidelines on copyright, please see Resources on Copyright Regulations.
- Please contact Kellam Ayres 802.443.5065, email@example.com for assistance with e-reserves.
For help with reserves issues:
|Physical (Traditional) Reserves||Elissa Papendickfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|General Assistance||Joy Pileemail@example.com|