I’ve received a request that we provide an option to submit suggestions privately. Some people don’t want everyone else to know what they want!
Archive for the ‘Blog’ Category
You might want to place the How-To box (see below) right at the top of the lis suggestions blog, so new-comers will know how to submit comments.
How to add content to this blog:
* To add a comment to a posting, click the “Comments” link below the posting.
* To submit a new posting, send a message to LISSuggestions@middlebury.edu.
Submitted by: J. Simmons.
To comment on this posting, click “Comments” below. Your name will be included if you are logged in.
- When you need to check out a book, be polite. Duh.
- More free stuff!
- Have nameplates for library desk staff, encourage use of names.
- More bathing suits…
- Ball pit.
- Fix the tampon dispenser, for Christ’s sake! It’s been broken all year!
- Fewer boards like this for me to read as a source of procrastination…
- Better return your books on time!
- How about allowing us to write our comments directly onto the poster-might be able to save paper this way (encourage others to write small)
- Free t-shirts
- Porno viewing lab is a must
- The library is great, but public safety gives too many parking tickets. There are no places to park.
- Pay the helpdesk students more! (2)
- Blankets for student use!
- Cleaner ladies rooms!
- Keep this board-much more fun than online blog of similar function.
- Open Axinn (please)
- Don’t look at me!
To comment on this posting, click “Comments” below.