A student asked me the other day which item has circulated the most in the library. Having no idea, I created a list in Millennium to find out. Here are the spellbinding results:
* There are 1102 items that have circulated more than 50 times
* Of those…
– 510 are DVDs
– 178 are student laptops and power adapters
– 96 are 1-day equipment
– 86 are books
– 81 are 4-hour equipment
– the rest include 12 CD’s, 1 music score, various keys, reserves, and 3 VHS tapes
* The top 151 items are keys or equipment
* No. 152 on the list is the DVD 21 Grams, with 261 circs
* The highest circulating books is the always popular Single Variable Calculus, which any circ desk worker knows by both sight and weight, with 216 circs
Any guesses on No. 1? It has circulated 1698 times. Unimaginable praise and accolades* to anyone who guesses correctly (who does not already know and/or does not use Create Lists to find out on their own).
*Note: praise and accolades may be more imaginable than advertised.