- Took some time to get the meeting going, meeting was not showing up in some people’s Hangout dashboard
- Sean showed Joe how to park a Hangout url, we will use that from now on
Canvas LTI Governance
- Joe shared Bill K’s feedback with the rest of the ACTT
- Requests should be submitted to ATG/DLC/ODL by faculty, requests should be shared with the ACTT
- ATG/DLC/ODL members will evaluate the LTI
- Test installation
- Confirm utility with requestor
- Check use of student data by the LTI
- Complete the SaaS if necessary.
- ACTT will confirm completion of the evaluation, and will evaluate for the sub-account and platform levels.
- A flowchart of the process is available here.
- Q: Can we create a list of LTIs and where they are in the process?
- A: yes. Let’s start with a spreadsheet, then see if that is adequate
- Q: Do we know what LTIs have been installed already?
- A: yes. Canvas can export an LTI report. Joe will run the report and share it.
- Attendance tool was disabled, it creates conflicts with the gradebook. We’ll collect requests, examine the feature, and maybe address the conflict with education for the following semester.
Web Conferencing/Adobe Connect Replacement
- Bob, Sean and Joe met with Petar and Mack to discuss a plan for looking at 4 services in a short amount of time. The hope is we can either eliminate a few, or identify one that is noticeably better than the others.
- In one meeting the Extended Team and other guests will spend 10-15 minutes in each services, test features, then jump to the next service.
- The invitation will be shared on the All Things Digital Slack channel, as well
- Interested faculty can join via invitation.
- Plan is to do this at the Extended Team meeting on October 4th.
- Bob, Sean, Petar, Mack and Joe will design a detailed plan on October 3rd, Joe will share out with the meeting invitation.
- We will have an open In-progress Project meeting on October 11th to discuss the results.