During our regular maintenance window this Sunday, May 3rd we have the following activities scheduled:
- Middfiles will be patched to the latest vendor software release
- Between 7:00am and 8:30am there will be two short service outages, together totaling up to 15 minutes
- This will include the ORGS directories, user home directories, and all class folders
- The wireless controllers will be updated
- Between 6:00am and 7:30am all wireless access points on campus will be rebooted, resulting in up to 15 minutes of wireless connectivity downtime throughout the campus, Bread Loaf and the Snowbowl.
We appreciate your patience as we continuously strive to keep our systems functioning optimally.
ITS – Central Systems & Network Services