New! Instructors can now provision Google Apps folder via the Course Hub.
We have added the Sydney WordPress theme as a theme option. We removed the Trevilian way theme, which was not in use and had a few issues.
- Drupal ctools 7.x-1.11
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.4.1
- WordPress Duplicate Post 3.0.2
- WordPress Enable Media Replace 3.0.5
- WordPress Jetpack 4.3.2
- WordPress ShareThis 7.8
- WordPress The Events Calendar 220.127.116.11
- WordPress WPtouch 4.3.4
Fixes and Tweaks
- When you see the “Authorization Required” message on forms.middlebury.edu or forms.miis.edu, the page title will now match the title of the page you were trying to reach.
- The Sustainability site now has drop-down menus for its top navigation.
- The Online Donor Roll is now displaying information from FY 2017. Additionally, donor names are only printed once on each list.
- Updated the destination of the Bread Loaf School of English inquiry form.
- Links in the “Related Links” section of news stories on the Middlebury Drupal site will now open in a new window or tab.
- The “Faculty” link in the Middlebury School of the Environment site navigation will now read “People”.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS, GO, MediaWiki, and Course Catalog servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal and WordPress environments.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Populating mailing lists in the MyEmma email system from Banner.
- Providing Course Hub access for Schools Abroad courses.