Due to a recent update, the backend process that updates RSS feeds on our site would sometimes silently fail when it encountered too many redirects trying to fetch a feed and stop processing. We believe we have fixed this issue, but are continuing to investigate.
- Drupal auto_entitylabel 8.x-3.0-beta1
- Drupal ckeditor_abbreviation 8.x-1.5
- Drupal group 8.x-1.0-rc3
- Drupal simple_sitemap 8.x-3.3
- Drupal video_embed_field 8.x-2.2
- WordPress commentpress-core plugin 3.9.12
- WordPress ml-slider plugin 3.14.0
- WordPress osm plugin 5.2.2
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting plugin 1.20.7
- WordPress northern-web-coders theme 3.2
- WordPress responsive theme 3.15.3
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed an issue on the Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference photo gallery listing where HTML in profile bios was getting chopped prematurely, causing the whole page to be in italics.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.