We have added a WYSIWYG editor to the Library & ITS Wiki. This is an option that we can enable on any other wiki on our MediaWiki site. Please send a request through the Helpdesk with a link to the wiki you manage.
- Drupal 7.67 and 8.6.16
- Drupal entity_embed 8.x-1.0-beta3
- Drupal role_delegation 8.x-1.0-alpha2 and 8.x-1.0-alpha3
- Drupal samlauth 8.x-3.0-alpha1
- WordPress 5.2
- WordPress co-authors-plus plugin 3.4
- WordPress foobox-image-lightbox plugin 2.7.0
- WordPress jetpack plugin 7.3.0
- WordPress ml-slider plugin 3.13.0
- WordPress nextgen-gallery plugin 3.2.2
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 220.127.116.11
- WordPress hueman theme 3.4.21
- WordPress twentyeleven theme 3.3
- WordPress twentyfifteen theme 2.5
- WordPress twentyfourteen theme 2.7
- WordPress twentyten theme 2.9
- WordPress twentythirteen theme 2.9
- WordPress twentytwelve theme 3.0
Updates Drupal 8.7, 8.7.1, and the Drupal easy_breadcrumb module version 8x-1.10 are being tested and will need to be deployed during a downtime window, likely this week, as they require database updates.
Fixes and Tweaks
- The Drupal 8 Offices and Services site now has several new components which can be used to add dynamic content to a page, including the Mega CTA (Call to Action), Themed Panel, Image with Text, CTA Group, Announcement, and Event Schedule.
- Created a new static offline page that can be swapped to in the event of extended downtime.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.
- Improvements to the Service Catalog.