We have set up a new training website for Drupal 8 to help people who support that platform get acquainted with its new features.
- Drupal 7.64, 8.6.8, and 8.6.9
- Drupal admin_toolbar 8.x-1.26
- Drupal biblio 7.x-1.0-rc8
- Drupal ctools 7.x-1.14 and 8.x-3.1
- Drupal telephone_validation 8.x-2.2
- WordPress 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, and 5.0.3
- WordPress advanced-custom-fields-pro plugin 5.7.10
- WordPress foogallery plugin 1.6.15
- WordPress jetpack plugin 7.0
- WordPress redirection plugin 3.7.3
- WordPress subscribe2 plugin 10.26.1
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 22.214.171.124
- WordPress widget-shortcode plugin 0.3.4
Fixes and Tweaks
- When deleting a WordPress Resource in the Course Hub, instructors are now given a link to WordPress to also delete the site.
- Fixed an issue with WordPress were error messages for some administrative actions weren’t displayed and users only saw a generic “503 Internal Error” message.
- MiddSTART and MiddGOAL projects with non-percentage participation goals will now provide links to the donors page.
- Resolved issue in the Offices and Services website where group slugs were being duplicated in sub-page URL paths.
- Updated Drupal 8 sites to use the Advanced Link widget in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Fixed an issue in the Searchable catalog where some Course Sections displayed titles that duplicated their Course title. Section-specific titles are now ignored if they are the same as the title of the parent Course.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Upgrading the Course Hub to Drupal 8.
- Improvements to the Service Catalog.