Following a recent upgrade to MediaWiki, we’ve updated its configuration to correct a long-standing issue with the upload image button in its WYSIWYG editor. You should now be able to use this to add images to your wiki posts, rather than needing to use the separate upload page.
- Drupal features 7.x-2.11
- WordPress responsive theme 3.13
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting plugin 1.19.14
- WordPress wptouch plugin 4.3.31
Fixes and Tweaks
- Added issue categories to the Communique newsroom with a custom field that shows up in the editing interface when an editor assigns a story to that newsroom.
- Fixed an issue with MiddSTART and MiddGOAL’s project list which wasn’t printing the donation / participation amounts correctly.
- Corrected formatting for single quotes in addresses on the new office list page.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Providing O365 Groups to classes via the Course Hub.