All of our Drupal servers were upgraded to run on PHP 7.1. This is part of ongoing, and nearly complete, work to ensure that our servers are on the newer version of PHP before PHP 5.6 reaches its end of life date at the end of the year.
- Drupal ckeditor_abbreviation 8.x-1.4
- Drupal libraries 7.x-2.5
- WordPress foobox-image-lightbox plugin 2.6.0
- WordPress foogallery plugin 1.5.9
- WordPress hueman theme 3.4.4
- WordPress jetpack plugin 6.6.1
- WordPress nextgen-gallery plugin 3.0.13
- WordPress social-icons-widget-by-wpzoom plugin 3.0.11
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 18.104.22.168
Fixes and Tweaks
- All traffic to the Middlebury and MIIS Course Hub sites now goes over the secure HTTPS protocol. This includes background connections to third-party platforms like Canvas.
- Added an SEO tool to the Institute site which allows editors to enter a keyword and see how well the page they are creating utilizes that keyword.
- Fixed an issue with the Chat plugin for WordPress where the GMT offset was being applied time to the timestamp of chat posts.
- The Easy FAQ with Expanding Text plugin now works when the post is viewed in an aggregated list of posts or pages.
- Enabled the metatag module for the Davis UWC website so that information about the pages can be added to ensure they look right when posted on Facebook.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Providing O365 Groups to classes via the Course Hub.