Twice during September the nightly process to update the Course Catalog from Banner failed to complete due to a separate, conflicting database process. This prevented the keyword index from being generated, so searches on the catalog failed until the process ran again. We have moved the catalog’s database to our high availability database cluster and removed the conflicting process, which we believe will prevent this in the future.
We identified and resolved the issue affecting our new PHP 7 cluster for Drupal and will be completing that upgrade this coming Thursday, October 4.
- Drupal config_filter 8.x-1.3
- Drupal config_split 8.x-1.4
- Drupal token 8.x-1.5
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.6.6
- WordPress Editorial Calendar 3.7.1
- WordPress Liveblog 1.9
- WordPress MetaSlider 3.9.1
- WordPress Quadruple Blue theme 3.4
- WordPress Redirection 3.5
- WordPress Responsive theme 3.12
- WordPress Seriously Simple Podcasting 1.19.12
- WordPress Suits 1.5
Fixes and Tweaks
- The nightly process to update the Online Donor Roll from Banner is now disabled. The donor roll will move into Raiser’s Edge when that service launches.
- Events on the Institute website will now use a JSON+LD format that just includes the location name if they don’t have a street address associated with the location, to pass Google’s parsing check. Additionally, there is a report available for admins listing the event locations which do not have address information so those can be filled in.
- Added support for awesome-table.com embeds using the Middlebury iFrame WordPress plugin.
- Set up the redirects to move the Office of Risk and Compliance website to its new home as Enterprise Risk Management.
- Minor type proofing edits to the BLSE homepage.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Providing O365 Groups to classes via the Course Hub.