We’ve identified the cause of the issue we encountered in the Drupal 8 PHP upgrade last week and are working on a method of mitigating it.
Meanwhile, we have finished implementing a new group system in Drupal 8 that will be used to manage permissions for office sites and are preparing to add content components to that site in development so that we can begin migrating office content into our new web architecture.
- Drupal better_exposed_filters 7.x-3.6
- Drupal ckeditor_abbreviation 8.x-1.3
- Drupal entity_browser 8.x-2.0
- Drupal migrate_plus 8.x-4.0
- Drupal migrate_tools 8.x-4.0
- WordPress Accelerate theme 1.3.6
- WordPress FlatOn theme 1.2.3
- WordPress Jetpack 6.5
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 3.0.8
- WordPress Restricted Site Acccess 7.0.1
- WordPress Social Icons Widget by WPZOOM 3.0.10
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed an issue in the Directory where certain profiles would not expand to show the full entry in cases where an unprintable value exists in the personal homepage field that the URL parser couldn’t interpret.
- Profile lists on the Institute website can now use the Image with Text component.
- Fixed an issue with the Emma for WordPress widget that was preventing the subscription form from displaying.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Creating an online Services Catalog
- Providing O365 Groups to classes via the Course Hub.