The Middlebury libraries are pleased to announce access to some new resources for the Middlebury community.
- ProQuest Statistical Abstracts of the World – an authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions.
- Disability in the modern world – One person in seven experiences disability, yet the story of this community and its contributions is largely absent from the scholarly record. Access to the primary and secondary source materials within this collection enables you to include this important piece of the puzzle in your research.
- National Geographic: 1995 to the current issue – we have had access to this magazine archive through 1994 for several years. Now content up to and including the current issue is available online.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers, The Atlanta Constitution: 1946-1984 – we have had access to content from 1868 to 1945 for several years; this purchase fills a gap in Southern US news coverage for the mid- to late-twentieth century.
- China: trade, politics, and culture; 1793-1980 – With documents encompassing events from the earliest English embassy to the birth and early years of the People’s Republic, this resource collects sources from nine archives to give an insight into the changes in China during this period.