A new Service Catalog is live to list technology services provided at Middlebury. The information in the site is still being updated.
- Drupal select_or_other 7.x-2.24
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.1
- Drupal varnish 7.x-1.9
- WordPress MailPoet 2.9
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 3.0.6
- WordPress Redirection 3.4
- WordPress Sydney 1.5
Fixes and Tweaks
- Overhauled the events system on the Institute website with a new design and functionality to allow editors to pick the maximum events to show in a list with different displays depending on how many events are shown.
- Profile lists on the Institute site can be configured to show certain fields, making them easier to use for lists of invited speakers and other non-faculty listings.
- Program newsrooms on the Institute site can now have their own tag-based category navigation.
- Editors can now decide on the position of the title for the featured news story on the Institute site homepage.
- Fixed an issue where our WordPress sites were unable to syndicate RSS from our Drupal sites due to a new caching system.
- Always include the designation key when looking up past gift years on MiddSTART to ensure we can show these reports.
- Reduced the number of related stories shown on a news story in the Institute site from four to three to bring this in line with other grid presentations on the site.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Creating an online Services Catalog for ITS.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Creating a photo sharing platform for the Breadloaf Writer’s Conference.