We have set the data retention policy in Google Analytics for the 58 properties we manage to “Do Not Automatically Expire“.
- Drupal inline_entity_form 8.x-1.0-rc1
- Drupal link_attributes 8.x-1.3
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.6.4
- WordPress Jetpack 6.1.1
- WordPress Restricted Site Access 6.2.1
Fixes and Tweaks
- We’ve removed some of the redundancies in the Institute site’s use of events and now have only one (down from four) component to list related events and one fewer display mode for events.
- The “List of Programs” and “List of Centers” components on the Institute site can now only be added by the admin user. These components are only needed on a single page and have already been added to the site, so this de-clutters the editing UI slightly.
- Users with the Web Editors role can now edit Newsroom content on the Institute site.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Upgrading CAS to 5.2.9
- Creating a photo sharing platform for the Breadloaf Writer’s Conference