This week we applied another round of critical security updates to both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. There is more information about the upgrades here.
This week we experienced issues with the printable course catalog going offline. A temporary fix has been issued but we are waiting for the end of class registration to tamper with the live version.
- Drupal 8.5.3
- Drupal 7.59
- Drupal Webform 7.x-4.17
- Drupal Menu Entity Index – applied patch
- WordPress Commentpress Core 3.9.10
- WordPress Foogallery 1.4.29
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Upgrading CAS to 5.2.3