On Monday, April 16, the shared drive used to store files for our Drupal sites filled up, preventing new files from being uploaded and causing logins to the Course Hub sites to fail. We’ve added monitoring to ensure that we’re alerted ahead of time that this resource is close to filling up so it can be expanded again, if needed, without causing a service interruption.
- Drupal 8.5.2*
- Drupal easy_breadcrumb 8.x-1.7
- Drupal field_permissions 8.x-1.0-rc1
- Drupal file_entity 7.x-2.19 and 7.x-2.20
- Drupal media 7.x-2.17 and 7.x-2.18
- Drupal menu_export 8.x-1.2
- Drupal simple_sitemap 8.x-2.12
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.0
- Drupal views 7.x-3.19 and 7.x-3.20
- Drupal workbench_access 8.x-1.0-beta2
- Drupal wysiwyg 7.x-2.5
- WordPress Avata theme 1.5.1
- WordPress Co-Authors Plus 3.3.0
- WordPress Duplicate Post 3.2.2
- WordPress Enable Media Replace 3.2.4 and 3.2.5
- WordPress FooGallery 1.4.26 and 1.4.27
- WordPress Instagram Feed 1.8.1 and 1.8.2
- WordPress Members 2.1.0
- WordPress Resize Image After Upload 1.8.4
- WordPress Seriously Simple Podcasting 1.19.9
- WordPress The Events Calendar 18.104.22.168
- WordPress WP Accessibility 1.6.3
* We use the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor in Drupal 7, rather than CKEditor, so the Drupal 7 version of this release did not apply to our environment.
Fixes and Tweaks
- We removed the middlebury-preformatted WordPress plugin and the altitude-pro theme, neither of which were in active use.
- The Arts calendar view now uses image thumbnails to improve page load time.
- The robots.txt file for the new Institute site was merged into the robots.txt file that lives in the root of the main Middlebury website, to ensure both sets of directives are honored.
- Helped ensure that a course from the Arts Division appears in the Theatre section of the Course Catalog.
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Upgrading applications to run on PHP 7.1.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Upgrading CAS to 5.2.3