In continuing our upgrade of systems to PHP 7.1, we discovered several more WordPress plugins that are no longer in use or no longer working and removed them. These include:
- WordPress Simple Instagram
- WordPress Simple Facebook Connect
- WordPress Random Featured Post Plugin
- WordPress Proper Pagination
- WordPress Postcasa
- WordPress Movable Type
- WordPress Simple Mingle Forum
- WordPress IX Show Latest Youtube
- WordPress Meograph Embedder
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.6.0
- WordPress Enable Media Replace 3.2.3
- WordPress MailPoet 2 2.8.2
- WordPress MetaSlider 3.7.1
- WordPress Widget Shortcode 0.3.2
- WordPress WP Custom Fields Search 1.2.8
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed an issue where news and events pages on the Institute site were missing page headers.
- Added new WordPress plugin to allow whitelisting iframe sources.
- Fixed an issue where clicking “edit” on a particular Drupal 8 page resulted in a 404.
- Fixed scrolling issue on Institute website.
- Removed a problematic Drupal 8 module inhibiting upgrade to Drupal 8.5.
- Fixed an issue where nightly course catalog exports were not pulling in new course requirements.
- Fixed issue with catalog export UI css classes conflicting with Firefox plugins.
- Performed security review for new WordPress plugin: FooGallery
- Fixes and tweaks for the new Institute site https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.