We upgraded WordPress to version 4.9 recently, but it didn’t make it into the updates post. You can review the changes in this new version of WordPress here. The most important changes are better previews for site design changes you make in the customizer and easier-to-use image and gallery widgets.
The Online Directory is temporarily not available off-campus. We have finished an update to this that hides email address and phone number from lists of results (they are still shown on individual records) for off-campus users and are waiting for a review before this is deployed. This change should make it more difficult to automatically harvest this information.
- Drupal 8.4.3
- Drupal cas 7.x-1.6
- Drupal config_update 8.x-1.5
- Drupal select_or_other 7.x-2.23
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.0-rc2
- Drupal views_field_formatter 8.x-1.7
- WordPress CommentPress Core 3.9.8
- WordPress Garfunkel theme 1.12
- WordPress Hemingway theme 1.59
- WordPress Jetpack 5.6
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 2.2.18
- WordPress Seriously Simple Podcasting 1.19.3
- WordPress Sydney theme 1.43
Fixes and Tweaks
- The Panopto video embed plugin for our WordPress sites now works on both sites with http and https protocol URLs.
- We deployed a new version of the New England Review site for our colleagues in Communications.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Creating a new automatically generated course catalog.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.