- Drupal Environment Indicator 7.x-2.9
- Drupal Field Groups 8.x-1.0
- WordPress Embed Webmap 2.0.1
- WordPress Inline Footnotes 1.1.1
- WordPress CommentPress Core 3.9.6
- WordPress Redirection 2.9.2
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.6.4
- WordPress WP Custom Fields Search 1.1.6
- WordPress Hueman 3.2.23
Fixes and Tweaks
Patched WordPress to support byte-range file requests, allowing videos directly uploaded to WordPress to play in Safari, which improperly makes such requests even when they are unsupported by the server.
Added a minimum time-before-commenting in the Midd Drupal site to address an influx of spam comments.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Creating a new automatically generated course catalog.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.