You will now be added to WordPress sites where the group sync option is enabled and you are a member of one of the groups immediately when you log in. For example, if you log in and try to access a course site and are in the class groups, your WordPress account will be added to the site. Similarly, if you are a new staff member and log in you will automatically be added to the Classifieds blog, since that is set up to sync group members from the All Staff group.
- Drupal block_field 8.x-1.0-alpha4
- Drupal file_entity 7.x-2.6
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.0-rc1
- WordPress jetpack 5.4
- WordPress appointments 126.96.36.199
- WordPress feedwordpress 4.8.2
- WordPress subscribe2 10.22.1
- WordPress TheEventsCalendar 4.6.1
- WordPress WPTouch 4.3.21
- WordPress Hueman theme 3.3.21
Fixes and Tweaks
- When viewing the Analysis tab of results in the Drupal webforms site, you can now select whether to include draft submissions in the analysis.
- We’ve put some redirects in place to assist the reorganization of the Commons websites.
- When viewing the “analytics” tab of a WebForm, you can now filter between draft and completed submissions.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Creating a new automatically generated course catalog.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.