- Drupal captcha 7.x-1.5
- Drupal media 7.x-2.11
- Drupal webform_validation 7.x-1.14
- WordPress Jetpack 5.3
- WordPress Responsive theme 3.2.1
- WordPress The Events Calendar 184.108.40.206
Fixes and Tweaks
- Resolved an issue with one of the Drupal front-end servers that caused intermittent page errors between the morning of Sunday, September 3, and Monday, September 4 and interfered with the SiteImprove crawl.
- Increased the page cache lifetime for the Course Catalog to 24 hours, which gets cleared nightly when importing new information from Banner. This should increase application performance.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Creating a new automatically generated course catalog.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.