We’ve added the Mathematica Toolbox plugin to WordPress, which allows you to embed animations and graphics from that application. We have also added the Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin, which lets you create podcast feeds that will work in iTunes and embed playlists of your podcast in your posts. This replaces the TSG Podcasting plugin, which can no longer be enabled.
- Drupal ckeditor_abbreviation 8.x-1.1
- Drupal console 1.0.0-rc25
- Drupal imageapi_optimize 8.x-2.0-alpha3
- Drupal menu_admin_per_menu 8.x-1.0-rc1
- Drupal panels 8.x-4.2
- Drupal purge 8.x-3.0-beta7
- Drupal securelogin 8.x-1.6
- Drupal viewsreference 8.x-1.0-rc3
- Drupal workbench 8.x-1.0-beta1
- Drupal workbench_access 8.x-1.0-alpha5
- WordPress Enable Media Replace 3.1.1
- WordPress Hueman theme 3.3.19
- WordPress MailPoet Newsletters 184.108.40.206
- WordPress Mathematica Toolbox 1.0.4
- WordPress Responsive theme 2.8
- WordPress Seriously Simple Podcasting 1.16.4
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.5.9
Fixes and Tweaks
- If you are using the FlatOn theme in WordPress and set your homepage to be a single page, rather than a list of posts, the theme will now display that page without all the boilerplate content that the theme used to add.
- Users of the L&ITS Wiki are now able to delete pages.
- When viewing a single event in the Arts section of the Middlebury Drupal site, the featured image no longer wraps below the sidebar. Additional fixes made to the ArtsMail newsletter, removing the Google Tag Manager code and moving body content back into the short description.
- Annual update to the Language Schools interest form to enable an additional graduation year.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.