- Drupal token_language 8.x-1.x-dev
- Drupal viewsreference 8.x-1.0-rc2
- WordPress BadgeOS: 22.214.171.124.
- WordPress BBPress 2.5.13
- WordPress enable-media-replace 3.1
- WordPress wysija-newsletters 126.96.36.199
- WordPress post-expirator 2.3.1
- WordPress post-types-order 188.8.131.52
- WordPress the-events-calendar 184.108.40.206
- WordPress social-icons-widget-by-wpzoom 3.0.0
WordPress members 2.0
Fixes and Tweaks
- The “short description” of all events in the Arts section was moved to the body field so that the short description can be used to override the body for the ArtsMail email newsletter, which also had its template updated and a new view created to make it easier to assemble.
- Added a [mailchimp URL] shortcode to Drupal so that MailChimp campaign embeds can be added to the site.
- Moved the MiddSafe Advocates information to its new location in the Health and Wellness Education site and set up redirects for the old URLs.
- Fixed an issue were the Drupal login page would sometimes break if it thought it should display a carousel.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.