There is a SiteImprove extension for Chrome that can help editors catch broken links in their Drupal sites. We are reviewing a module to add this directly into Drupal for people who use other browsers.
- Drupal date 7.x-2.10
- Drupal media 7.x-2.0
- Drupal webform 7.x-4.15
- WordPress Academica theme 2.0.3
- WordPress BE Subpages Widget 1.7
- WordPress CM Tooltip Glossary 3.5.4
- WordPress Disqus Comment System 2.87
- WordPress Hueman theme 3.3.9
- WordPress Jetpack 4.8.2
- WordPress OSM 3.9.1
- WordPress Responsive theme 2.5
- WordPress Sydney theme 1.38
- WordPress WPtouch 4.3.15
Fixes and Tweaks
- Staff who take summer courses in the Language Schools will now display with their staff contact information during the both the summer and academic year on the Online Directory.
- Pages in Drupal with multiple sidebar sub-pages will now show the “[Edit]” and “[Edit hidden]” links at the top of the sidebar region so that extra sidebar page can be removed.
- Fixed an issue with HTML excerpts on the MiddSTART site.
- Creating a new website for the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal, WordPress, MediaWiki, GO, Omeka, and the Course Catalog services.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Integrating Panopto (streaming videos) and Canvas (LMS).