We have added an Office365 Embed Shortcode plugin to our WordPress sites that can be used to embed documents stored on that service. We also have a Google Docs Shortcode plugin available.
- Drupal webform_validation 7.x-1.12
- WordPress Duplicate Posts 3.0.3
- WordPress MailChimp List Subscribe Form 1.5.3
- WordPress Responsive theme 126.96.36.199
- WordPress Social Icons Widget by WPZOOM 2.2.1
- WordPress The Events Calendar 4.3.2
Fixes and Tweaks
- We reverted the Drupal media 7.x-2.0-beta3 upgrade from last week after reports of conflicts with the WYSIWYG editor in certain configurations. We’ll conduct further testing and upgrade when these issues are resolved.
- Added a checkbox on the Event content type in the Middlebury Drupal site that allows editors in the Sustainability section of the site to determine whether the event should appear on their homepage.
- Late on Wednesday evening, a system update added a default configuration file to several of our web servers that conflicted with our custom version of the file and caused a service interruption. We’ve updated our configuration to guarantee these two files are no longer in conflict and our custom version is loaded second, ensuring its settings are applied.
- Fixed an issue with the Cite extension in MediaWiki by loading it from the core extensions path.
- Added Ukraine as a map option in the David Projects for Peace site’s homepage feature.
- A small redesign of the Middlebury News Room to bring it more inline with the newsletter.
- Building out the configuration of our CAS, GO, MediaWiki, and Course Catalog servers in Chef, which is a configuration management system. We have already completed this work for our Drupal and WordPress environments.
- Upgrading the Drupal sites for the Davis programs, Dining Menus, and Museum of Art to Drupal 8.
- Populating mailing lists in the MyEmma email system from Banner.
- Providing Course Hub access for Schools Abroad courses.