We completed an upgrade of our WordPress server infrastructure last week, which we believe will address some recent issues with the service.
- WordPress 4.6.1
- WordPress Authors Widget 2.4.4
- WordPress Jetpack 4.3.1
- WordPress Liveblog 1.5.1
- WordPress WPtouch 4.2.5
- WordPress NextGEN Gallery 2.1.50
Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed several issues caused by version changes following the WordPress upgrade, including problems displaying the authors list in Middlebury Magazine and redirects in MiddCORE and MiddSTART.
- The Course Hub will now allow creation of a Canvas site for a section if the section id is used by another Canvas site which is in the “deleted” state in Canvas.
- We added Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager code to the Davis program sites: Davis Projects for Peace, Davis Fellows for Peace, and Davis United World Scholars.