Our team spent much of last week finding and fixing a number of errors related to the Drupal production environment migration to Chef. If any additional errors pop up that we might not have caught, please let us know via the Helpdesk.
Fixes and Tweaks
- A “More Link” field has been added to the rss_page content type on www.middlebury.edu.
- We copied over some missing rewrite rules for www.miis.edu from our old Drupal cluster.
- The URL fragment has changed from “studentlife” to “student-life” on forms.middlebury.edu.
- The case in FetchProxy where multiple entries existed for the same header is now being properly handled.
- After our production environment switch, Course Hub roster photos were failing to sync. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the Course Hub that prevented instructors from being able to create spaces for lab/discussion sections.
- An Runtime Error has been resolved on directory.middlebury.edu, when attempting to view a list of results in which one row did not contain an email field.
- The WordPress language files have been updated.