Fixes and Tweaks
- A problem with Drupal’s video_filter module failing to correctly parse YouTube pop-up overlays on our Drupal sites has been resolved.
- The Open Video Overlay class is now available when creating hyperlinks on www.middlebury.edu.
- The photo enlarge functionality on www.miis.edu upper right images has been fixed, and captions will now appear underneath the popped up image, if the image title or description fields are set.
- The list of GO links sorted by destination now sorts by destination, instead of the code’s description. The code’s destination also now prints next to the first alias.
- When running the Course Hub’s site building/update functionality, custom page settings granting extra resources to certain programs piloting those resources will now be properly retained.