This week we’ve completed and begun testing an integration between the Course Hub and the Canvas LMS that provisions user accounts and course spaces on request (as we do with Moodle, SANSSpace, etc). This integration is in preparation for a July 1 budget decision on Canvas and will also be in place for an LS pilot of Canvas earlier in the summer.
- Drupal google_analytics 7.x-2.2
- Drupal reCAPTCHA 7.x-2.1
- WordPress 4.5.1
- WordPress Codium theme 1.5
- WordPress qTranslate X 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- WordPress Random Posts from Category 1.30
- WordPress WP Chinese Conversion 1.1.15
Fixes and Tweaks
- Added a “News Tags” taxonomy to the News content type on the Middlebury Drupal site. This will be used by College Communications to tag stories for the MiddNews newsletter.
- The custom Middlebury MailChimp plugin for WordPress was replaced with the official MailChimp plugin and the two sites using the old plugin were transitioned to the new one.
- We moved the Policies and Procedures pages in the Language School site, adding server-side rewrites to the new location.
- When embedding images in content while selecting the option to show the image at full size on click, the image title and image alternate text tag are used to populate the caption, if not empty.