We’ve launched two new static micro-sites. The coding and design for these was done by our Office of Communications & Marketing with ITS handling the deployment and configuration on our servers. The first is a viewbook for MIIS and the second is information about the Shakespeare First Folio events.
All existing Omeka sites now use CAS for authentication, as will newly created Omeka sites.
Tweaks and Fixes
- The Library & ITS blog is looking forward to getting some snow this month!
- The logo used on the ADFS sign-in page, which you’ll most commonly see right now when accessing Google Apps, has been changed from “Middlebury College” to “Middlebury”.
- The MCSE website now has a left-hand widget sidebar on most pages and an updated footer.
- Videos embedded on the MIIS Drupal site will now properly fill the width and height of the box, maintaining their aspect ratio.
- We have removed the custom “Comments” text filter from the Middlebury Drupal site. This was a legacy of the Drupal 6 version of the site and was no longer being used. Comments on the site are processed as plain text.