The latest update to the Drupal Monster Menus module introduces some features to make managing your content simpler. When you click on the Reorder link in the Edit Console you can now drag content from the main “Content” region of the page into one of the other regions, like Right Sidebar or Carousel. Also, when you delete a node that appears on more than one page you now have the option to remove it from just the current page or from all of the pages.
We still need to do a bit of work to get this configured, but this update also allows us to clear the cache when you edit a node on the site, meaning that you’ll no longer need to wait five minutes to see your changes reflected on the live site. We expect to have this set up by next week.
- Drupal field_collection 7.x-1.0-beta10
- Drupal monster_menus 7.x-1.21 and 7.x-1.22
- Drupal views_data_export 7.x-3.0-beta9
- WordPress BadgeOS 1.4.7
- WordPress Redirection 2.4.3
Tweaks & Fixes
- The 2016 Online Donor Roll is now live.
- The dateline on MIIS news stories will now just include the date and not the time.