Please note we are currently on Moodle 2.5, this is all information about an upgrade that has just been made available to us.
Remote-Learner is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, March 25th, from 11:30am-12:30pm.
A small group from LIS will be attending the webinar together, please contact Joe Antonioli (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to join us.
Here are some of the items that will be presented:
- New whole-course formatting options (eg. entire course design is forum-based)
- Simplified password recovery process
- Annotate uploaded .PDFs in-browser, with tick and cross stamps
- Enhanced mark-up, feedback & grade-review/release options
- Backup & restore courses larger than 4 GB
- More responsive, flexible TinyMCE editor for multi-device design, readability
- Better performance & functionality–faster, and uses fewer resources
This video is a quick overview of some of the usability and performance improvements:
and more on the pdf annotating: