Thanks to the hard work of the LIS Education and Training team, LIS now offers a help gateway that collects great resources from all corners of our department and makes it easy for you to find what you need. You’re also quite likely to discover some new tools and ways to learn about technology and library resources along the way. Don’t take our word for it — visit go/lishelp and see for yourself. Here are just a few things you can do:
- Search LIS web pages and wiki lore to get answers to your questions.
- Submit a HelpDesk ticket to request assistance or search the FAQ database for answers.
- Find who in LIS can help you.
- Use quick links to access “how to” information tailored to different audiences.
- Check systems status.
- Learn how LIS can help you acquire more technology and library skills.