The following stats refer to activity on the Middlebury College Facebook page, the Middlebury College Twitter account, and share buttons on the main Middlebury College website. For trend comparison, the previous month’s statistics are included in parentheses, where appropriate.
- 171 (232) new people liked our Page, while 61 (54) people unliked our Page.
- 802 (1032) unique people shared stories about our page. These stories include liking our Page, posting to our Page’s Wall, liking, commenting on or sharing one of our Page posts, answering a Question we posted, RSVPing to one of our events, mentioning our Page, phototagging our Page or checking in at our Place. [Daily People Talking About This]
- 30180 (33979) unique people saw one of the items shared in that way. [Daily Viral Reach]
- 80169 (74593) unique people saw content associated with our Page. [Daily Total Reach]
Top Five Facebook Posts
“Reach” is the number of people who saw the post. “Engagement” is the number of people who clicked on the post.
- Do you know a Midd alum in the food business? Tell us about farmers, chefs, bakers, brewers, vintners, and entrepreneurs for our upcoming food issue of Middlebury Magazine.. Reach: 9804, Engagement: 395
- Midd alum Andrew Forsthoefel ’11 walked across the U.S. from Philadelphia to California. His story was just featured on NPR’s “This American Life.”. Reach: 9152, Engagement: 473
- Midd’s Pranksters win D-III national title for Ultimate Frisbee!. Reach: 8804, Engagement: 597
- Congratulations to the Middlebury class of 2013. Welcome to the alumni family! http://www.middlebury.edu/studentlife/events/commencement/congrats2013 Reach: 6996, Engagement: 383
- MIDDLEBURY, VT – Middlebury College’s 2010 Commencement ceremony on the main quad of campus. (Photo © 2010 Brett Simison) Brett Simison www.brettsimison.com. Reach: 6444, Engagement: 280
ShareThis is a service that tracks the clicks on the sharing buttons on our website. These buttons are shown on news postings, which are primarily found in the News Room, Arts, Sustainability, and Athleticssections of the site.
Shares By Channel
- Facebook: 62 (42) Shares, 4463 (3461) Clicks
- Twitter: 42 (29) Shares, 614 (366) Clicks
- Email: 36 (48) Shares, 370 (326) Clicks
- LinkedIn: 9 (5) Shares, 4 (0) Clicks
Top Five Shared Pages
- Student Panelists Offer Diverse Perspectives on Divestment. Shares: 11, Clicks 174
- Middlebury College Statement on Natural Gas Pipeline. Shares: 10, Clicks 54
- Jonathan Safran Foer to deliver Middlebury College commencement address. Shares: 7, Clicks 14
- Class of 2013 Celebrates Commencement. Shares: 6, Clicks 130
- Men’s Lacrosse Knocked Off In NESCAC Tourney. Shares: 6, Clicks 9