The LIS Recognition & Recreation Crew is pleased to announce the recipients of the LIS Employees and LIS Crew of the Month for October and November 2011:
- Chad Sonn – LIS Student Employee of the Month
- Kellam Ayres – LIS Employee of the Month
- Collection Development Advisory Group (Bryan Carson, Brenda Ellis, Michele McHugh, Joy Pile) – LIS Crew of the Month
- James Maru – LIS Student Employee of the Month
- Julie Tumminia-Tomsuden – LIS Employee of the Month
- Video Capture Group (Sue Driscoll, Rebekah Irwin, Richard Jenkins, Matt LaFrance, Petar Mitrevski, Scott Witt) – LIS Crew of the Month
The comments submitted by nominators in support of these awards were read aloud at the November all-LIS staff meeting. Congratulations to all!
Nominate students, staff, & crews! Please be sure to explain why the nominee deserves recognition. Include details about the work that was accomplished and the way in which it was accomplished.