To give our colleagues a better idea of what’s changed in our web applications each week, we’ll be preparing this quick list for publication each Friday. Not all of the details of each change are included below, but we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have in the comments.
- The Box Office page now has a mobile theme. Any device that supports CSS media queries will now see a mobile friendly version of the Box Office allowing for easier browsing and purchase of tickets on the go!
- Image enclosures now appear for the news stories features in the MIIS news feed.
- We’ve made a significant page speed improvement in the module that allows you to add meta tags to pages and nodes. This module no longer creates over 1,000 extra database queries every time a page is loaded.
- Updated modules: select_or_other
- You can now properly indent text in MediaWiki using the following wiki code:
: single indent
:: double indent
::: triple indent
- Serials Solutions will perform an upgrade to Summon on August 2nd. This will include significant changes to the appearance of the search results, to make them an easier-to-read and more informative. To see the effect before it goes live, follow http://middlebury.uipreview.summon.serialssolutions.com/
(book availability doesn’t show up on the preview, but it will live!)
- Added Chinese localization files.